- Service Offerings
- Scalability and Optimization
- Data from Custom Sources
- Implementation Philosophy
SPM Strategicoffers a comprehensive sales performance management (SPM) end-2-end solution that helps sales professionals and executives efficiently manage their day-to-day operations and align sales strategies to long-term corporate growth. The SPM/Gamifications practice brings together seasoned experts who collectively have a total of 40 man-years of expertise in Oracle Incentive Compensation and Gamifications in various capacities including Implementation Services
• Provide the 360 view of the Sales Commissions
• Integrations to Native and Custom sources
1.For validation of Solution.
2.Assessment of Compensation Plan needs.
4.Deep understanding to industry requirement and their relation to the incentive comp product capabilities
There are several ways to achieve a certain paid out compensation in OIC. Majority of the OIC implementations become un-wieldy after a year of service. This can be due to calculation slow down, plan and general set up maintenance overhead and slow down of payment process. Our experts have a clear understanding of data growth within OIC module and how it is inter-related in various parts of the application. Using our implementation philosophy, we can project data growth in OIC over a 5 year period and determine the optimal approach to OIC/CRM configuration, transaction consolidation and sales credit allocation. Some of our successful implementations have been in service for almost 7 years with calculations running in acceptable time frames.
OIC requires several variables in addition to revenue transactions for paying incentive compensation; and calculated compensation has to be paid out either via payroll or accounts payable process. Here are the Interface and Integration needs that the industry requires with a typical compensation system.
Collection of Commensurable Transactions from custom sources other than AR/OM sources. Vanilla Oracle allows collection of transactions from sources in OM/AR. Custom Variables needed for calculation from other oracle module or legacy system.
• Our key objective is to have our clients realize the benefits of their investment in OIC. These benefits are reflected in the following demonstrated metrics: Accurate and Timely Calculation of Incentive Compensation
• Simplified understanding of plans and visibility of calculation methodology to the sales force.Expeditious Implementation of New Plans and Changes to Existing PlansTop down visibility of details from payment to transactions